Logo Designer & Quality Control.
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Curate logo stock to sell in the Maker
- Edit and enhance existing inventory including colors, text and taglines
- Use reverse image search (RIS) tools to review logo for stock/clip art elements
- Remove logos that have suspected or confirmed copyright issues from the library
- IP management and quality control
- Design new logos - Create new font or text-based logos to increase the proportion of owned logos
- Copywriting - add relevant tags to help customers find the logos on Google and to surface logos on the website
- Copywriting - write short logo descriptions and page descriptions for landing pages
- Create new tagged pages with relevant high-quality designs
- Iterate and optimize the existing logo library
- Graphic design degree and or strong work experience designing logos is essential
- Keen goal setter, who is comfortable setting goals and achieving KPIs and targets.
- Self starter who can work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong, confident level of business English
- Copywriting skills for tagging logos and writing page descriptions
- Knowledge of graphic design trends and great eye for design
- Fast learner of our systems and processes
- Work alongside a logo maker / curation specialist Hours: Monday to Friday (9am-6pm) This role reports to BrandCrowd Marketplace Manager.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.