As a Service Consultant, you will focus on providing support to our global customer base, particularly those seeking printing services from us. You will have responsibility for handling inbound emails, calls, social media posts and live chats. You will help to answer customer questions and solve customer’s problems. Your goal is to help ensure that our customers have a great experience using the service.
- You must hold a university degree
- You must have a minimum of 2 years prior experience in Customer Service(International)
- Outstanding English language skills (written and verbal) are required. If you can speak and write in French, German or Spanish, that is a plus!
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Prior experience in sales is a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.