As a Payments Specialist, your tasks will involve:
- Managing and executing payments to our global community of designers.
- Processing refund requests for customers
- Investigating projects assess as risky.
- Identifying potential improvements to fraud risk management and payments.
- Monitoring, reporting and contesting chargebacks where appropriate.
- Responding to customers and designer's queries in the area of payments, refunds and fraud.
- You must hold a university degree
- You must be fluent in English
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- You must have a minimum of 2 years prior experience in Payments or Fraud Assessment.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite) is a plus!
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.