Business Development & Group Sales Manager
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a talented highly motivated senior manager to join the Business Development Unit. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
The candidate will have a pivotal role in the team and will be responsible for strategy and implementation to deliver:
- Generate channel and customer business insights/tools and activities that affect sales
- Create and implement strategies to grow the business performance across different markets and channels
- Lead a group of key customer accounts
The candidate will be in close contact with our main global customers seeking for external data insights to build stronger customer relationships via customer centricity and will be accountable to deliver on the revenue and target plan.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Identify growth opportunities, monitor sales trends, data to across our b2b business models and retailers’ channels in order to achieve business ambition
- Work closely with Product and Ops team to identify key business synergies to drive customer growth for Upteam’s channels.
- Define channel strategies and customer activity plans
- Lead a team of account managers for most relevant business channels.
CANDIDATE PROFILE & SKILLS
- Strong ecommerce business models sales skillset
- Good analytical skills, growth mindset, entrepreneurial, target oriented and strategically savvy, strong communication skills, team management skills, business oriented
- Other skills: account management, business strategy, accountability
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in e-commerce, b2b or b2c companies, business development, sales, marketing, strategy
- Preferably background in key ecommerce tech companies. Ie. Amazon, Lazada, Shopy, Zalora, Grab, Google or FMCG Unilever, P&G, etc
- Nice to have, but not mandatory: experience in luxury brands and fashion industry
- Full time job, based in Manila Makati
- Compensation to be defined according to candidate’s experience.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.