Customer Marketing & Merchandise Manager
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Customer Marketing & Merchandise Manager is responsible for driving the company brand awareness and visibility managing its applications across all relevant communication, marketing and customer marketing channels. The scope of the role includes all fashion categories including bags, accessories, fine jewelry & watches, shoes (and clothing in the future). This image has to be consistent across digital and brick & mortar.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about luxury fashion, with a strong skillset and management skills. The right candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoys customer facing interactions, and have just the right amount of left-brain/right-brain to excel in a creative environment while achieving aggressive revenue and growth plans. The customer marketing manager will report to the Head of Business Development & Sales and work cross functionally with Product department and an in-house developer
for creative applications.
- Manage and implement company`s new image & branding (CI, website, social media, newsletters)
- Responsible for merchandise guidelines in retailers, pop-ups and events and overview of online stores look and feel of all editorial content, both online and offline - to customers and @ tradeshow/pop up events
- Work with an in-house developer to create and develop branding materials and promo campaigns
- Work as the voice of product department inside the business development team to create efficient and strong visibility of the merchandise across channels/clients
- Provide inputs into the Global Customer promotional calendar and campaigns.
- Define channel trade stories reinforcing the vintage message and Upteam’s positioning (Lookbooks, Brand info, Seasonal Trend Stories, Internal & External Newsletters)
- Prepare customer training materials
- Help our online and offline customers build an innovative retail experience, educating customers on the advantages of preowned luxury
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited College or University, preferable in Merchandising, Fashion and/or Design
- 3+ years of experience in retail, e-commerce, marketing, luxury editorial is highly valued
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the luxury industry.
- Demonstrate a point of view on product assortment & editorial content, with a strong sense of ownership over your work
- Strong sense of teamwork and a resourceful, self-starter mentality in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, engaging attitude with our customers
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.