Service Consultant and Printing Specialist
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Service Consultant and Printing Specialist at DesignCrowd, you will focus on providing support to DesignCrowd’s global customer base, particularly those seeking printing services from us.
Your main tasks would be:
- Contact customers who have purchased our Printing Services and collect necessaryinformation to customize the products.
- Prepare files for printing on various items like business cards, mugs, caps, flyers andstickers.
- Work on required revisions from customers where necessary in order to ensure theyare satisfied with the product prior to sending to print.
- Setting up printing and shipping method as per our customer needs.Some secondary tasks would include:
- Handling inbound emails and calls regarding our products and services.
- Handling inbound emails and calls from Designers needing assistance.
- Participate on sales activities to up-sell / cross-sell printing customers to otherproducts and services.
- Help to improve DesignCrowd’s products and services by identifying improvementopportunities from feedback that you’ve received from clients.
Role available for Night Shift (11:00pm to 8:00am)
This position includes attractive base compensation (Monthly Basic and De Minimis plus additional Night Differential if you work the Night Shift) and additional performance linked rewards (based on sales performance), a fun and modern work environment and company sponsored social events.
- You must hold a university degree
- Knowledge of graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Outstanding English language skills (written and verbal) are required.
- Prior experience in Printing and Customer Support is a plus!
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.