- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As the company’s Paralegal Officer, you will take part and be involved in business and legal practices in support of Company goals and initiatives.
- Responsible in drafting and reviewing of contracts with the sales team of the company.
- Keeps client files organized and up to date in paper and/or electronic format
- Provides assistance to company’s lawyer/attorney when needed
- Conduct legal research, investigations, and analysis with regards to a wide range of legal matters
- Liaise to various internal and external entities.
- Review, interpret and draft responses to labor and employment queries / cases concerning code of conduct, employment contracts and compliance audits and/or requirements.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Highly proficient in oral & written communications, analytical, creative, with meticulous attention to details & very diligent
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.