Head of Operations
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Collaborate closely with the Managing Director to execute the Board company strategy and vision
- Collaborate with the MD to translate strategy into attainable goals and manage implementation
- Direct the Operations Team in keeping with the vision outlined for the company in executing company initiatives to meet business goals
- Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Managing Director with regards to investment risk and return
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each area and department in partnership with managers
- Identify new areas of opportunities and create plans to implement them.
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Law or Liberal Arts
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.