- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for providing administrative support in company operations focused particularly on handling customer returns and processing of new supply. We’re looking for someone passionate about warehouses, operations and logistics, and who would love to be part of a young and hungry multicultural start-up team!
- Coordinate with sales team regarding ready-to-ship reservations
- Familiarize and handle different processes for multiple clients
- Responsible for creating shipment schedules and managing delivery timelines to meet client deadlines
- Determine the most cost-efficient and timely delivery route
- Coordinate internally to streamline shipment schedules across different channels
- Inform warehouse contacts of any special instructions related to sending out and/or receiving the shipments
- Process the consignments on Upteam System (from Reservation to Invoice)
- Monitor tracking numbers and communicate delivery delays to BD
- Responsible for answering queries about delivery dates and statuses of shipments in transit
- Must take proactive approaches to resolving delivery delays due to external factors.
- Continuous improvement of physical consignments process
- Monitor logistics and duties costs, and provide action plans to minimize cost and optimize future shipments.
- Degree in Operations Management, Business Management or other related qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience of logistics operation, supply chain, and warehouse management
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Fluent in English language
- Proficiency in Swedish or French would be good too but not required
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.