Customer Service Consultant
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Service Consultant, you will focus on providing support to DesignCrowd’s global customer base, particularly those seeking printing services from us. You will have responsibility for handling inbound emails, calls, social media posts and live chats. You will help to answer customer questions and solve customer’s problems. Your goal is to help ensure that DesignCrowd customers have a great experience using the service.
In addition to these core activities, you will play an important role in supporting sales for DesignCrowd through cross-selling and up-selling activities. You’ll also help to improve DesignCrowd’s products and services by identifying improvement opportunities from feedback that you’ve received from clients.
- You must hold a university degree
- You must have a minimum of 2 years prior experience in Customer Service •
- Outstanding English language skills (written and verbal) are required. If you can speak and write in French, German or Spanish, that is a plus!
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Prior experience in sales is a plus
- Willing to work Tuesday to Saturday, 3pm-12am shift.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.