eBay Specialist (Account Manager)
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The eBay Specialist is responsible for account management, listing optimization and ongoing maintenance for all SKUs. This individual will work within the Marketplace team and report to Marketplace Manager. He/She will manage the eBay account to ensure timelines and expectations are being met.
- Have authentic conversations with account managers and customers in eBay and strive to resolve all concerns going two steps beyond what they ever expected
- Analyze site metrics, customer feedback, and other related data to identify opportunities to improve sales by working with the team to reach monthly sales goals
- Maintain the relationship between Upteam and eBay contacts via call/email etc to keep the website up to date for all deals, promotions, processes and other updates
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all assets are delivered by the deadline, including imagery, description, pricing, and all necessary information for new and updated SKUs
- Identify opportunities to expand and improve our online presence on eBay using existing or new strategies
- Improve item level quality by implementing data audits to all live SKUs by routinely cleaning up and removing old SKUs when necessary
- Perform in-depth product research online to create ongoing recommendations for improvement and continued growth
- Liaise with Upteam’s customer experience department to ensure smooth pre-and after-sales service
- Other Admin tasks when necessary
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, and other related qualifications.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in a sales/account management role in a corporate setting/professional services company (preferably in eBay and similar e-commerce sites)
- Fluent in English
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.