Senior Data Analyst
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for mid to senior level Data Analyst who can provide analytical support and strategic perspective to the organization by delivering valuable business insights to drive actions. As a data expert, you will define the key metrics by working with department stakeholders and model them in the unified business model layer of our analytical system to provide recommendations, and eventually help them drive business decisions. You have a strong technical and quantitative analysis background, and an exceptional ability to distill and communicate complex data. Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Pull data from disparate sources using advanced SQL queries and create reports and analyses.
- Conduct quantitative research and perform statistical analysis and feature engineering using Python/R to analyze data and develop actionable insights.
- Collaborate with the management and other departments to execute on strategic initiatives through project-based research and ad-hoc analysis.
- Drive efficiencies in business with automation of data and information, and identify areas of opportunity where existing data could provide enhanced business benefit
- Implement predictive statistical models using data science and machine learning algorithms to identify key drivers of the business.
- Oversee the activities of the data analyst personnel and ensure the efficient execution of their duties.
- Translate technical findings to non-technical audiences and communicate it properly through the use of well-designed visualizations.
- B.S or M.S degree preferably in a quantitative major or in a related field like Math, Statistics or Business Analytics
- Quantitative analysis background with 3+ years of experience using data to solve problems and effectively answer business most pressing questions
- Experience in Python or R for feature engineering, and the development of statistical learning and machine learning algorithms.
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets and building detailed business dashboards and effective visualizations
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Strong written and oral communication along with presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.