- Support developers with a focus on database design, query design, query tuning performance, and indexing strategy.
- Review all new query development before implemented in production, cooperating with the related developers team.
- Maintain and monitor query performance on the production database.
- Enhance the performance of existing database programs and ensure optimized performance.
- Debug database scripts and programs, as well as resolving conflicts.
- Support developers in troubleshooting and tuning problematic queries.
- Create best practice guidance on query design compatible with the company’s existing data to maximize efficiency and performance.
- Conduct regular database best practice workshops / training to developers to increase knowledge on database design and awareness of database flaws and common pitfalls.
- Perform database backup/restore and indexing table (PostgreSQL & MSSQLserver).
- Perform PostgreSQL database parameter tuning and data migration from or into PostgreSQL using ETL tools like SSIS, Apache Airflow, Informatica, etc.
- Familiarity with multi-database environments and data synchronization strategies.
- Experience working with the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) for log and event data management.
- Support developers with SQL query creation and optimization.
- Contribute to our Business Intelligence efforts, utilizing data to inform strategic decisions.
- Great knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL) and database design.
- Proficiency in MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge and experience in tuning query and database indexing.
- Advance knowledge of PL/pgSQL/MSSQL Server, SQL, execution analysis & optimization, indexing strategies, etc.
- Familiar with PostgreSQL procedure, function, view, materialized view, trigger & scheduler agent.
- Advance working SQL knowledge and experience working with a variety of databases.
- Familiarity with Python and Apache Kafka is a plus.
- Knowledge of DBaaS on Cloud is a plus.
- Strong communication skills; ability to deliver detailed information between team members and to other teams; ability to glean knowledge from received information.
- Proficient in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Plus points for experience in programming and/or familiarity with Go programming language (Golang).
If you are passionate about data, love solving problems, and are eager to make a difference, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our dedicated team and notify us by filling this form: bit.ly/3qZBcyJ
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Rawa Buntu Kel., Serpong, Tangerang, JABODETABEK, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening