- Creative layout and design of all digital materials.
- Work with the Marketing/Communications team to implement and deliver innovative, convincing and compelling graphic, video and motion designs across multiple channels.
- Successfully manage program of work; multiple concurrent projects.
- Ensure all design and branding is consistent and aligns with company’s style guide.
- Assist with PointsBet design projects as required.
- Develop innovative design multimedia solutions within the constraints of cost and time
- Illustrate and explain concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic and business concepts
- Develop and design projects by gathering information and data through research
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to overall project
- Creates visuals that reflect the company’s style and tone with the target audience into consideration.
- Collaborates with other team members when developing graphic/layout proposals making sure it will be in line with the company’s branding.
- Develops new design concepts/layouts for the company graphics
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Performs other graphics-related tasks as requested by management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Sports or Online Games is preferred.
- Must have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products in particular After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator.
- Strong conceptual, typography, design, layout, composition, editing and production skills.
- Strong digital technology knowledge and design skills.
- Ability to own and projects from conception through to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- A great team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to work during US times and weekends or during busy periods.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About KMC Solutions
KMC Solutions provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion. Work with Us. Grow with Us. Our company provides email and live chat services to our clients for a Tech firm in the US and AUS, as well as monitoring for fraudulent customer trends and finance.