- Update of historical trading data in models
- Loading of actual trading data into TM1
- Version control (copy, lock, etc)
- Maintain an up to date TM1 retrieve excel file (add in the new accounts, etc) - update monthly
- Load forecasts, budgets and long term plans into TM1
- Produce standard monthly reports from TM1
- Assist with cost allocation process
- Support Group Finance Systems manager on system administration (Netsuite, TM1)
- BI reporting as required by the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of financial planing and analysis experience including Variance analysis, budgeting, forecasting, P&L Analysis
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of accounting and control principles/methodologies
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral communication skills
• MS Office Suite experience
• Excel (requires intermediate to expert level, including practice with developing macros, utilizing pivot tables, V-Lookups and other advanced formulas),
- Oracle Netsuite, IBM Cognos TM1
- Strong technical skills – familiarity with Oracle Netsuite and IBM Cognos TM1 configuration highly regarded.
- SQL / PowerBI reporting skillset advantageous
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
KMC - PB Tech & Advisoryhttps://https://www.kalibrr.com/c/pb-tech-advisory/jobshttps://rec-data.kalibrr.com/www.kalibrr.com/logos/RX6GZRT5BDHK8H2HUKTQ8TRHCV78HLRQ9H7BULYY-5faddd9b.pngPB Tech and Advisory provides email and live chat services to our clients for a Tech firm in the US, as well as monitoring for fraudulent customer trends and finance.
About KMC - PB Tech & Advisory
PB Tech and Advisory provides email and live chat services to our clients for a Tech firm in the US, as well as monitoring for fraudulent customer trends and finance.