- Taguig, Philippines20th, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0050,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Configure accounts, software, hardware, peripherals, settings, directories, storage, network, etc. in accordance with standards and requirements
- Monitor performance and systems health according to requirements, troubleshoot any issues and outages, review logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs
- Ensure security and access control through best practices and tools, monitor to identify and block any possible intrusions, work with development team to improve application and hosting environment security.
- Identify and present the technical tradeoffs and risks of different technical approaches in a meaningful way
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration routines, upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration and IT related tasks. Identify approaches and tools that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
- Train staff on new technology, tools, IT policies and security standards
- Manage external IT partners and integrations
- Provide technical guidance and support to users and teams, resolve incidents and issues according to priority
- Contribute and adhere to team objectives including automation practices, continuous integration, and continuous delivery processes
- Contribute a comprehensive understanding of current and emerging technologies and tools
- Be passionate about software quality, automation, development, and testing
- Responsible for managing information security risks to the Company, as well as adhering to the Company’s information security policies.
- Learning, understanding, and contributing productive hours to all teams in the business during times when there is limited IT work required ie, Customer Support and Finance
- And such other tasks as may be given by the EMPLOYER and/or Client analogous to the foregoing.
- Main shift will be Morning or Nightshift, and open to changing shifts depending on business needs.
- Develop data, analytical and reporting solutions that drive decision making and performance across all departments of the business
- Work closely with Global IT to escalate, troubleshoot, implement and resolve technology request and issues
- Deliver standardized reports and dashboards in reliable, timely, manner to all stakeholders
- Support business users’ self-service via reporting tools such as JIRA, PowerBI, SharePoint
- Provide analytical support to business projects The job description above is intended to convey information essential to the understanding of the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree – any computer related course
- Candidate must have knowledge in Computer Networking, Computer Hardware Setup, Software Installation, Remote Troubleshooting, and Network Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Basic Database concepts and Basic SQL is an advantage
- Experience with MS Office 365, Remote Connectivity Tools, Service Desk Ticketing System and different versions of Operating Systems is an advantage
- Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years experience as Service Desk IT or IT Help desk in an international company
- Excellent use of the English language, written and oral.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- KMC Cybersigma Lawton Ave. Mckinley West
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.