PBTECHis seeking an HR Manager for our Manila Operations based out of the Philippines. The HR Manager will report directly to the Head of HR and will be responsible for the administration and support of HR policies, procedures, and practices related to our Manila Operations. You are a motivated, autonomous self-starter and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills. You are resourceful, extremely detail-oriented, and have the ability to respond to inquiries in a timely manner. As the first point of contact, you will provide excellent and timely customer service to employees who have routine HR questions and requests.
What You Will Own
- Talent Acquisition o Full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, tracking, providing applicant feedback, reference checking, salary negotiation and extending offers.
- Preparing job postings and advertisements.
- Sourcing and identifying qualified applicants through the use of job boards and other methods. o Screening qualified applicants against the job description over the phone or through video conferencing to gauge skills.
- Scheduling panel interviews and customizing behavioral interview guides.
- Following up with all candidates throughout the hiring process, ask for referrals, and use a database to track and build a solid network of technical candidates who may fit future job descriptions.
- Presenting qualified and screened resumes with preparedness to answer any questions regarding the candidate’s qualifications.
- Identify job boards, industry associations, college programs, and other networking opportunities to partner with.
- Develop recruitment strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Attend career fairs and networking events to promote technical positions.
- Onboarding of New Employees
- Oversee all new hire paperwork, background and reference checks, drug screens, and enrollment in benefits
- Ensure all licensing requirements are met in accordance with gaming regulations o Prepare and deliver new hire orientation
- Maintain all employee files and information in HRIS
- Employee Relations
- Serves as main point of contact for employees for HR questions and requests
- Provide advice and counsel to employees and supervisors regarding HR matters, interpreting policies and procedures
- Facilitate the performance management process to ensure that employees receive timely, objective, and actionable feedback
- Conduct employee recognition activities such as service anniversary awards and individual and team recognitions
- Facilitate workers’ compensation and unemployment claims
- Facilitate training and HR programs as needed
- Miscellaneous Administrative Duties
- Coordinate administrative tasks, assisting managers with team member scheduling, ordering of uniforms and miscellaneous office administration tasks Skills We Seek
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of HR operations experience with emphasis on talent acquisition and employee relations
- 4+ years of hospitality or retail HR experience required
- Working knowledge of HR compliance and regulatory issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships
- Comfortable as an individual contributor - no direct reports
- Will be required to obtain applicable state gaming licenses in accordance with gaming regulations
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Human Resources
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.