Selleri is a dropshipping platform for resellers throughout Indonesia. With Selleri, anyone can start selling online without capital and without stock. Selleri provides infrastructure that helps online traders to find quality products to sell on social media and marketplaces. With the Android application for resellers looking for free products and websites to make it easier for them to share products with buyers. We also provide a dashboard for suppliers to upload products and process orders.
Our focus is to provide a reliable platform for resellers to make transactions safely. We help thousands of resellers in Indonesia every day who want to sell online. From housewives, young millennials and anyone who wants to start selling, sellers have succeeded in providing additional sources of income. We are growing fast and are looking for a team that is innovative and wants to help the community grow.
Our vision is to be the #1 social commerce app in Indonesia. By helping resellers sell online and suppliers to get new selling channels, Selleri will become the largest social commerce application with billion dollars yearly revenue. Your mission as a member of the Selleri team is to build the infrastructure to monitor, grow and improve our system. Our team is very friendly, transparent and often hangout together.
- Design, Development and Implementation of database system in the server
- Respond to queries related to database from user, software development team and other divisions in the company
- Implement error and performance monitoring tools, health check, bug reporting and troubleshooting on database servers.
- Build an alerting system to monitor database server activity and failure, cooperate with dedicated team who handle alerting system.
- Provide Database support services at all times to ensure continuous system availability
- Setup user access, privileges, and permission for database segmentation
- Perform database migration, backup and recovery.
- Design specifications for database storage, database clustering and database security
- Produce database build documentation
- Do a research and/or poc of technology that can be implemented to improve existing database system.
- Utilize best practices, work plans, checklists and defined processes.
- Perform database sizing and tuning.
- Work with application architects to gather database requirements.
- Participate in Software Development Project.
- Test Databases and Perform Bug Fixes
Work from Home is effective during pandemic times. However, all team members are expected to work from office
- Minimum 3 years experience working with database, data engineering or related field
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Have excellent knowledge and experience in managing and monitoring database system including tuning, backup, recovery, scaling, design, troubleshoot, migration, alert system.
- Experience managing SQL database (PostgreSQL or MySQL) and non-SQL database (MongoDB)
- Experience with database queueing (Redis or RabbitMQ)
- Able to operate cloud infrastructure such as AWS and GCP with unix cli
- Familiar with ElasticSearch, Docker
- Team player with good communication skills
- Take responsibilities and ownership towards database
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Computer Science [Software Technology]