Backend Engineer Node.js
- Jakarta, IndonesiaBlok F, no. 8, Jalan Cempaka Mas Barat, Sumur Batu Kel., Kemayoran, Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- 12,000,000.00 - 16,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR12,000,000.0016,000,000.0012,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Selleri is a dropshipping platform for resellers throughout Indonesia. With Selleri, anyone can start selling online without capital and without stock. Selleri provides infrastructure that helps online traders to find quality products to sell on social media and marketplaces. With the Android application for resellers looking for free products and websites to make it easier for them to share products with buyers. We also provide a dashboard for suppliers to upload products and process orders..
Our focus is to provide a reliable platform for resellers to make transactions safely. We help thousands of resellers in Indonesia every day who want to sell online. From housewives, young millennials and anyone who wants to start selling, sellers have succeeded in providing additional sources of income. We are growing fast and looking for a team that is innovative and wants to help the community grow.
Our vision is to be the #1 social commerce app in Indonesia. By helping resellers sell online and suppliers to get new selling channels, Selleri will become the largest social commerce application with billion dollars yearly revenue. Your mission as a member of the Selleri team is to build the infrastructure to monitor, grow and improve our system. Our team is very friendly, transparent and often hangout together..
- Translate project requirement into actionable steps
- Collaboration with frontend team, mobile, dev ops and Product Manager
- Build APIs for dashboards and applications
- Integration with third parties for payment and logistics
- Setup dan deploy endpoints in AWS server (Lambda, ec2, API gateway)
- Developing User authentication, unit testing, database schemas
- Read and Write to SQL database securely
- Monitoring dan error handling.
- Provide guidance to other backend engineers regarding best practises
Work from Home is effective during pandemic. After that, team is expected to work in office
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in backend development
- Knowledge of API, REST architecture, and synchronous functions
- Experience with Node.js or Python
- Familiar with Relational Databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience of atleast 3 years with AWS
- Team collaboration with Git, Agile, CI/CD dan docker.
- Have hands-on experience with a Linux based CLI and SSH connection.
- Ability to log progress and write documentation.
- Ability to learn quickly and familiarize yourself with Node packages, callback functions, and I/O sockets.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and microservices
- Analytical problem solving and effective communication skills
- (Optional) Familiarity with network security: SQL injections
- (Advantage) Knowledge of DevOps: deployment, crash reporting and handling, system monitoring and system deployment, load balancing, etc.
- (Advantage) Experience in e-commerce, retail, and consumer-related field
- (Node.js) Experience with npm package manager and Express framework
- (Python) Experience with Django, flash, and scrapping with Selenium
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.