End-User Computing Analyst
- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Sounds exciting, right?
Well good news, we have a spot open for an End-User Computing Analyst for our Manila office. Working alongside our Head of User-Computing, the End-User Computing Analyst will be charged with dealing with all issues regarding the company’s systems and software spanning different time zones. They will improve their IT and End User skills while also evolving as crucial team players at Paxful. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the End-User Computing will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- 1 level Remote support to our End Users
- Onboarding tasks
- Resolve all issues your colleagues have with their IT systems and software
- Access Management with Okta and 3rd-party tools
- Educate your colleagues about network security and best practices for computer usage
- Support the Okta-based SSO and user management solution.
- Manage corporate Microsoft Active Directory
- Maintain IT related documentation and user guides.
Who You Are
- Experience with: Okta, Microsoft windows, Active Directory, MacOS, Networking, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, ServiceDesk, VPN, Office 365, G-suite, SSO
- Bonus points for: SAML, Slack, MDM - Cisco Meraki Systems Manager, ITIL, Video conference Zoom, Ubiquiti-Unifi networks, Zapier, Integrations, API, SaaS soulutions, Azure AD, SentinelOne.
- Open-minded, sees true issues and solves core issue with automation. Not just solving tickets every day. Optimization is the key word.
- Proactive, willing to grow and learn.
What We’re Looking For
- Three years' work experience in a similar position
- Degree in computer science or related field is required
- An in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies
- An aptitude for customer service
- Will to learn new things
- Curiosity and a problem-solving mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.