Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful teams tend to have:
- An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
- A proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
- Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
- Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
- An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
- Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sound like a fit?
What you'll be doing:
The Multimedia Specialist uses visual design or video to communicate an idea of a concept or story. They are incredibly creative but should be collaborative in their approach because they often work with the marketing department to come up with a workable design.
- Conceptualize - Come up with fresh ideas for video projects.
- Film - Knows how to conduct a video shoot from pre-production to post production.
- Design - Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
- Collaborate - Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives. Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Edit - Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research - Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Multimedia or any equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in the field.
- Background in video production and videography.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Cloud (mainly Premiere Pro) software.
- Can also do motion graphics and animation
- Must be familiar with Canon 80D and Sony A7s Mark II and other video equipment.
- Must have video reel sample.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Motion Graphics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.