Associate Product Manager
- South Jakarta, Indonesia16, Satrio Tower Building, 16th floor. Jl. Prof. DR Satrio Blok C4 No.5, Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Define feature development, build consensus among stakeholders and partner with engineers and designers to deliver high quality experiences
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer feedback to inform product strategy and pipeline development
- Research industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for the product roadmap
- Examine new opportunities in current and potential markets.
- Leverage market data to drive company growth.
- Work with other managers to create long-term company strategy.
- Solve customer needs and concerns through product innovation
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in a product management or related role
- Digital product launch and lifecycle management experience required
- Innovative, forward thinker with strong communications skills required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous, and regulatory deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- A degree in finance, math or a technical field is ideal.
- Great communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- User Research
- Research and Development
- Technical Skills
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Business Mathematics
- A/B Testing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 16, Satrio Tower Building, 16th floor. Jl. Prof. DR Satrio Blok C4 No.5, Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.