Senior Mobile Android Engineer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia17, 16, Satrio Tower Building. Jl. Prof. DR Satrio Blok C4 No.5, Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Participate in building the “Pawoon” app
- Participate in the full development lifecycle activities of the product (design, coding, testing, & deployment activities)
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and provide recommendations for building and improving the product
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- A complete understanding of Android development best practices.
- Good command of Quality Assurance processes
- A broad knowledge of most commonly used Android libraries
- Knowledge of the restrictions of most commons API levels.
- Understand bluetooth pairing mechanisms between mobile device and peripherals, such as printers, barcode scanner, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills and a broad knowledge of Android development techniques and principles.
- Quality-driven, DRY & Object Oriented coding experience, involving testing processes.
- Experience in developing REST services with backend interface
- Strong GIT knowledge
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 16, Satrio Tower Building. Jl. Prof. DR Satrio Blok C4 No.5, Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 7 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.