- South Jakarta, Indonesia16, Satrio Tower Building. Jl. Prof. DR Satrio Blok C4 No.5, Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Participate in building the “Pawoon” app
- Participate in the full development lifecycle activities of the product (design, coding, testing, & deployment activities)
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and provide recommendations for building and improving the product
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- A complete understanding of Android development best practices.
- Good command of Quality Assurance processes
- A broad knowledge of most commonly used Android libraries
- Knowledge of the restrictions of most commons API levels.
- Understand bluetooth pairing mechanisms between mobile device and peripherals, such as printers, barcode scanner, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills and a broad knowledge of Android development techniques and principles.
- Quality-driven, DRY & Object Oriented coding experience, involving testing processes.
- Experience in developing REST services with backend interface
- Strong GIT knowledge
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 16, Satrio Tower Building. Jl. Prof. DR Satrio Blok C4 No.5, Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 7 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.