Senior Creative Content Strategist
- South Jakarta, Indonesia16th, 16th, Satrio Tower Building. Jl. Prof. DR Satrio Blok C4 No.5, Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Developing a content strategy based on a company’s business objectives and an end user’s needs
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle, include conducting content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and social media accounts)
- Plans, writes and edits content, compelling and properly distributed across web and social platforms
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years experience in content strategies. Experience as project management is preffered
- High-level thinkers who also have a penchant for keeping track of details are ideal candidates for this job.
- Standout idea generators and problem solvers with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights and apply their strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated.
- Understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills are often preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 16th, Satrio Tower Building. Jl. Prof. DR Satrio Blok C4 No.5, Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.