Expired in 2 months
PawnHero is an equal-opportunity employer and thus, do not discriminate in choosing candidates. We, however, also believe that people who should be part of our organization share the same passion for our goals and objectives as a company.
We would like to emphasize that we will PRIORITIZE APPLICATIONS of those who took the time to ANSWER our CUSTOM QUESTIONS.
Help us know how much you want to be part of our company.
We are looking for a talented Content Writer to join our growing team and work on very exciting venture-backed Fintech startup.
When you will join our marketing team, you will be tasked to come up with solid web content, implementing SEO campaigns to improve page ranking and site engagement. This involves monitoring and responding to competition and industry-related trends through effective and relevant site content.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage digital content – blogs, ladings pages, support page.
- Create reports and forecasts on content.
- Conceptualize digital content marketing.
- Manage the PawnHero blog.
- Keep pace with Social Mediam Digital Marketing, and Content Marketing Industry trends.
- Assist in layout of web pages for blog and content.
- Analyze website strategies and translate qualitative or anecdotal data into recommendations and tactics for revising the strategies.
- Research keywords.
- Communicate to team and management on project development and results.
- Contribute to the team's general knowledge of best practices for customer service and customer relations.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs of the product or service.
- Be open to working with a team for a common goal and learning new things.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to customer experience.
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
We also place a high importance on getting the right people to be a part of our company and look to acquire talent that will play a long-term role in our continuing success. Some key personal skills / attributes that we look for are as follows:
- Likable – We are still a small focused team, you must be a good team player
- Approachable – You may work with more junior resources who will be looking to learn from you, as well as you learning from others
- Driven – You will bring the same approach to your work and to your career, always striving to improve and be the best that you can
- Assertive – work towards 100 percent customer satisfaction, you will always strive to deliver the best customer service and deliver a “Wow!” experience
- Pragmatic – You will be able to prioritize and ensure that you meet the key goals
- Positive – You have a can-do attitude and are always able to work with those around you to solve problems
- Empathetic – You have an understanding of others and are able to adapt your style to achieve the best from your interactions
- Passionate – You are dedicated and single minded when pursuing a goal, you work in a discipline that you love
- Long hours - You understand that building something from scratch requires a lot of hard work and sometimes extra hours which come in hand with free food and drinks ;)
Core skills and experience:
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Content Writing, and Marketing.
- Knowledge and proficiency in SEO Tools – Yoast, Google SEMRush, WordTracker.
- Ability to foresee trends.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent journalistic, researching and interviewing skills.
- Knowledgeable of Social Media and Digital Campaigns.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Advanced MS Office Skills.
- Advanced Business English.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- W Global Center, 9th Ave.cor. 30th St. Bonifacio Global City, 30th corner 9th, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.