Android Developer (Before May 2017 - DO NOT USE ANY MORE)
- Taguig, Philippines
- 40,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 2 bulan
PawnHero is an equal-opportunity employer and thus, do not discriminate in choosing candidates. We, however, also believe that people who should be part of our organization share the same passion for our goals and objectives as a company.
We would like to emphasize that we will ONLY CONSIDER APPLICATIONS of those who took the time to ANSWER our CUSTOM QUESTIONS.
Help us to understand how much you want to be part of PawnHero and why.
We are looking for talented Android Developers to join our growing team and work on very exciting venture backed Fintech startup.
As the Android developer, you are tasked to do the following:
- Build the PawnHero mobile application on the Android Platform.
- Work closely with the Design team to make effective and usable user interfaces and the Development team to translate functions from our web application to mobile.
- You must be knowledgeable of the latest trends in android development and good in adapting to new technologies.
- Be diligent in analyzing the requirements given by the Project Manager for application development and are able to recommend and code the features.
- Adequately scope the tasks and estimate time to accomplish them.
- You will be part of a team and you are expected to cooperate and communicate fully with them to accomplish the team goals.
- Graduated in a Computer Science or related degree and have an experience in software development.
- Experience in the android mobile application development life cycle.
- Experience in using Java and XHTML on the Android SDK.
- Experience in Social Networking APIs.
- Competent in MySQL.
- Competent with the Linux Command Line.
- Object-oriented programming experience
- Test Driven Development – Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Construct, develop, code, debug, and maintain mobile applications.
- Conform to defined software design methodologies for the development and implementation of mobile applications.
- Participate in change analysis and code reviews.
- Produce code based on low level design documentation and existing coding standards and recommended practices.
- Apply rigorous testing methodologies and use cases to analyze and verify software programs, algorithms, data transformation, forms, reports, and interfaces.
- Timely communicate issues and status information to Project Manager concerning system development activities.
- Generate application test data as necessary and validate any data conversion requirements for final implementation and production rollout.
- Participate in project status review meetings with Project Manager.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure stated business objectives are met.
- Deliver the activities required to produce code modules and unit tested code.
- Ability to accurately scope man-hours needed for each task.
- Prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Contribution to the team’s general knowledge of best practices for development and usability.
- Documentation of development work done.
- Openness to working with a team for a common goal and learning new things.
- Basic business writing – letters, email, meeting notes, and summaries.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
While the above are important to be able to do the role, we also place a high importance on getting the right people to be a part of our company and look to acquire talent that will play a long-term role in our continuing success. Some key personal skills / attributes that we look for are:
- Literate – Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Likeable – We are still a small focused team, you must be a good team player
- Approachable – You may work with more junior resources who will be looking to learn from you, as well as you learning from others
- Driven – You will bring the same approach to your work and to your career, always striving to improve and be the best that you can
- Pragmatic – You will be able to prioritize and ensure that you meet the key goals
- Positive – You have a can-do attitude and are always able to work with those around you to solve problems
- Empathetic – You have an understanding of others and are able to adapt your style to achieve the best from your interactions
- Passionate – You are dedicated and single minded when pursuing a goal, you work in a discipline that you love
- Long hours - You understand that building something from scratch requires a lot of hard work and sometimes extra hours which come in hand with free food and drinks ;)
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Analysis
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 7/F W Global Centre, 30th corner 9th, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.