Front End Developer
- W Global Centre, 9th avenue corner 30th street, Taguig, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Full time
PAWNHERO IS AN EQUAL- OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND THUS DO NOT DISCRIMINATE IN CHOOSING CANDIDATES. WE, HOWEVER ALSO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE PART OF OUR ORGANIZATION SHARE THE SAME PASSION FOR OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES AS A COMPANY.
WE WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASIZE THAT WE WILL PRIORITIZE THE APPLICATIONS OF THOSE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER OUR CUSTOM QUESTIONS.
HELP US KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR COMPANY.
- Craft clean and simple code
- Think outside the box, manage one self’s time based on the directions given by the team leader
- Implement enhancements using HTML and CSS
- Continue development of functional and appealing website based on usability, user interface and user experience
- Provide on-going website maintenance and enhancements
- Use various markup languages to write web pages
- Create quality web page mock ups and prototypes within established timelines
- Build cascading style sheets (CSS) that promote a consistent look/feel across common browsers and resolutions
- Develop and use graphic standards to maintain branding throughout website interface
- Stay current on usability best practices
- Convert Design from PSD to HTML/CSS
- Front-end frame design and plug-in development
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- People with 1-4 years of experience specializing in IT/Computer – Software or its equivalent
- Must be knowledgeable in HTML5, CSS+DivJs, HTML+CSS, ASP.Net
- Proficient in Adobe CC
- Ability to accurate scope man-hours needed for each task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Contribution to the team's general knowledge of best practices for design and usability.
- Advanced code documentation skills
- Must be very attentive to process and details
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.