- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- W Global Centre, 30th corner 9th, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Knowledge of interface design and user experience best practices adhering to W3C standards
- Able to take a PSD file and turn it into a working HTML pages
- Developing cross-browser compatible solutions
- Experience in PHP for integration purposes in displaying dynamic data
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT, SVN.
- Experience in cross-browser testing and optimization for responsive sites
- Experience in handling Wordpress website (BLOG)
- Experience in carrying out usability tests and analyzing the data gathered from these tests.
- Excellent in Interaction and Information design
- Knowledge of usability testing principles and methods; and
- Knowledge of principles of cognitive psychology.
- Excellent problems solving skills
- Ability to accurate scope man-hours needed for each task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Contribution to the team's general knowledge of best practices for design and usability.
- Documentation of the front-end development work done.
- Openness to working with a team for a common goal and learning new things.
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Basic business writing - letters, email messages, meeting notes, and summaries
We are looking for talented UX Developers/Usability Experts to join our growing team and work on very exciting venture backed Fintech startup.
As the UX Developer/Usability Expert, you will be tasked with the planning, creation and maintenance of the website and applications user interface. You should be familiar with user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) concepts and practices. You are expected to code the interface to integrate with the back-end systems and allow the user to perform whatever function the user must do in an efficient and easy manner. You should also have experience in utilizing tools such as Adobe Photoshop in the design, slicing and coding of HTML5 and CSS3 to produce website interfaces that display correctly across different browsers including mobile.
You graduated in a Computer Science or related degree and have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a development environment in a design capacity.
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
While the above are important to be able to do the role, we also place a high importance on getting the right people to be a part of our company and look to acquire talent that will play a long-term role in our continuing success. Some key personal skills / attributes that we look for are:
- Likeable – We are still a small focused team, you must be a good team player
- Approachable – You may work with more junior resources who will be looking to learn from you, as well as you learning from others
- Driven – You will bring the same approach to your work and to your career, always striving to improve and be the best that you can
- Be assertive; work towards 100 percent customer satisfaction, you will always strive to deliver the best customer service and deliver a “Wow!” experience
- Pragmatic – You will be able to prioritize and ensure that you meet the key goals
- Positive – You have a can-do attitude and are always able to work with those around you to solve problems
- Empathetic – You have an understanding of others and are able to adapt your style to achieve the best from your interactions
- Passionate – You are dedicated and single minded when pursuing a goal, you work in a discipline that you love
- Long hours - You understand that building something from scratch requires a lot of hard work and sometimes extra hours which come in hand with free food and drinks ;)