Operations Manager / Supervisor
- Parañaque, Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The Operations manager plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the department based on the directives of the Chief Operating Officer.
The Operations manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods.
- Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical support where necessary.
- Liaison with top management.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Implement and manage operational plans.
- EXPERIENCE IN A LOGISTICS, RETAIL and PAWNSHOP ENVIRONMENT is an ADVANTAGE
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Management, Industrial Technology or Industrial Engineering.
- Must have an industry relevant production experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Policy Creation and Implementation
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Sensitivity
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Business Administration [Operations Management]
- Commerce [Business Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.