- Parañaque, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in a month
This position receives, records, stores and dispatches tickets and ordered items within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Assist shipping and receiving items, matching items to documents needed and distribute to appraisers for processing.
- Read work orders, shipping orders or requisition to determine item to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or dispatched.
- Move items from receiving or appraising area to storage areas for shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place items on racks, shelves or containers according to predetermined sequence based on our process flow.
- File requisitions, work orders, or tickets and distribute items/ tickets for shipping, picking or delivery to designated routes per courier or appraisers for review.
- Ensure warehouse is secured and safe at all times.
- Barcodes items with correct identifying information using company’s appropriate method.
- Record quantity of items received, picked up or dispatched utilizing appropriate computer system.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory on a monthly basis. And conducts cycle count.
- Counts and records item for distribution within the warehouse and ensure conformance to company standards.
- Prepares item and documents for dispatched. Assures that they are properly packed and sealed.
- Organizes and maintains warehouse and work area in an orderly and neatly manner at all times.
- May be assigned other duties as needed.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 1 year experience in dispatching and warehouse handling.
- Highly detailed and with thoroughness attitude
- Organizational skills
- Time Management Skills
- Good communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Record Keeping
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.