Kitchen Supervisor | Night Shift
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 minutes ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Suite 406, 4th Floor The Linden Suites 37 San Miguel Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Completion of Secondary School combined with several years of experience in a Supervisory position in the food preparation or service is required.
- Completion of a degree program in Food Service Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related discipline; and at least 2-years of supervisory experience in the food service industry.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from customers.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Supervise kitchen operation.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets.
- May plan restaurant menus and determine related food and labor costs.
PassportCanada Philippines Assistance Inc. (PCPAI) is based in Manila with offices across the Philippines to assist those interested in working, migrating, studying and investing in Canada. We are the only official representative of the Canadian law firm of M. Joomratty Law Corporation, Barristers & Solicitors (MJ Law Corp.) which specializes in immigration.
PCPAI is headed by a very competent and experienced team that consists of an Attorney and leading marketing professionals. The team is responsible to market and facilitate the interaction between clients and the Canadian lawyers. Our lawyers visit regularly to meet clients, offer seminars and workshops to assist clients.
The principal Attorney of MJ Law Corp. has been a lawyer since 1995 and his practise focuses on helping the firm’s clients achieve just and timely results for their migration plans.