- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 30% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 20 hours ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Suite 406, 4th Floor The Linden Suites 37 San Miguel Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- 2+ years experience in restaurant management, additional operations and/or leadersgio experience strongly preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor/s degree preferred, but an individual with a high school diploma or equivalent and a proven, successful operations background will be considered.
- ServSafe certification preferred.
- Place a value on diversity and shows respect for others.
- Possess great hospitality and customer relations skills to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment.
- Directing restaurant operations with responsibility for guest services, brand standards execution, and employee training.
- Achieving controllable profit goals by overseeing labor and food controls and takes corrective action to achieve the desired result.
PassportCanada Philippines Assistance Inc. (PCPAI) is based in Manila with offices across the Philippines to assist those interested in working, migrating, studying and investing in Canada. We are the only official representative of the Canadian law firm of M. Joomratty Law Corporation, Barristers & Solicitors (MJ Law Corp.) which specializes in immigration.
PCPAI is headed by a very competent and experienced team that consists of an Attorney and leading marketing professionals. The team is responsible to market and facilitate the interaction between clients and the Canadian lawyers. Our lawyers visit regularly to meet clients, offer seminars and workshops to assist clients.
The principal Attorney of MJ Law Corp. has been a lawyer since 1995 and his practise focuses on helping the firm’s clients achieve just and timely results for their migration plans.