Quality Assurance | QA
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTifa Arum Realty, Jalan Kuningan Barat 1 No. 26, RT. 06 / RW. 01, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify the system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in QA
- English is a must, as you will report and liaise with our offices in India, Vietnam, and Thailand
- Experienced in manual testing
- Experience/exposure to automation testing
- Quality Improvement for customers
- Test plans, scenario & track bugs
- QA Tracking, matrix (Such as defect, desities, and counts)
- Update new testing tools and strategies
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Software Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Requirements Analysis
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Tifa Arum Realty, Jalan Kuningan Barat 1 No. 26, RT. 06 / RW. 01, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.