- Makati, Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Formulate and implement effective business development strategies and plans to achieve business goals
- Develop and manage new business opportunities, business alliance partnership and accounts in the Philippines and new market
- Actively participate in project implementation and project negotiation and agreement finalization
- Support new management programs and initiatives
- Manages and maintains the Account Managers
- Responsible for monitoring nightly activities and metrics of the app
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 4 year(s) of sales experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Should have a strong grasp of e-commerce and internet based business models
- Candidates should be prepared to show results of past work and performance metrics achieved.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (esp. Word and Excel) and with reporting and tracking tools.
- Having a wide network of nightlife contacts is an advantage
- Must be able to work the night shift on weekends
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Working Hours
- Incentives and Performance Bonuses
- Access to exclusive events and parties
- Content Writing
- Google Analytics
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- Blog Writing
- Action Planning
- Judgement and Decision Making
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.