Partipost is Asia’s fastest-growing influencer marketing platform that enables brands to activate everyday consumers to generate authentic and genuine content advocating for their products and services. Currently present in Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
We’re looking for someone with a strong drive in delivering results and who can manage influencers and deliver post-campaign reports.
Your day to day would look like:
- Review influencers’ content and ensure that campaign guidelines are met while upholding a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Able to analyze context and use good judgment in flagging problematic or damaging content according to the campaign brief.
- Executing and managing content within the timeline.
- Actively monitor online posts for each assigned campaigns.
- Respond and resolve any concerns and inquiries about the content status from the influencers.
- Participate in regular debriefings and meetings to discuss strategies for campaigns.
- Communicate with the assigned project team via email or other communications channels on day-to-day project/campaign progress.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to ensure Partipost always deliver campaigns on time.
- Provide accurate and timely campaigns reports to Team Leads and other stakeholders.
- Able to map out and track all campaign deliverables related to an initiative to ensure proper execution and timely implementation with minimal supervision.
- Complete other ad hoc tasks/assignments as assigned by the management.
- Has 1 to 2 years working experience or just finished school, fresh graduates are welcome!
- Has good command of English and Tagalog.
- Enjoys the fast-paced environment of a startup.
- Passionate about influencers marketing and content management.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to handle multiple campaigns concurrently and follow deadlines closely.
- Organized, systematic, meticulous, and able to work under pressure.
- Detail oriented (is a must!).
- Able to communicate effectively with your teammates.
- Is driven, proactive, and willing to learn and grow.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Content Writing
- Marketing Communications
- Community Development
- Content Marketing
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]