Paramount Human Resource Multi-Purpose Cooperative
- Quezon City, PhilippinesNayong Kanluran, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Provide accounting and audit support.
- Do compensation and benefits computation and process payroll.
- Perform other related tasks assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Nayong Kanluran, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 2 openings
About Paramount Human Resource Multi-Purpose Cooperative
Paramount Multi-Purpose Cooperative (PMPC) is dedicated in providing unparalleled human resource support that will help your business achieve the right-fit in your human resource requirement. Our keen attention to the human capital needs of the business partner enables us to deliver the “right talent” drawn from our extensive propriety database of skilled members. It is our commitment to provide the most cost effective, consistent and dependable service without compromising quality.
Our members are carefully matched with the right skills required by your company to complete the job assignment. With our firm present, you can concentrate on increasing productivity and profitability for your company by letting us take care of all your personnel needs.
Being a Cooperative, we make all deductions required including deductions of fees due to the government such as Social Security, PhilHealth, and Pag-Ibig. All of our Coop members are eligible for benefits which include paid holidays and paid vacations.
As aforementioned, with the nature of our business put together in the concept of a cooperative, our alliance will lean towards business cooperation and industrial peace.