What will you do:
- Keep track of changing business outlook and regulatory trends in Indonesia
- Dealing with the regulators (OJK and BI) as well as Self-Regulatory Organizations (AFTECH, AFPI, ASPI) related forums and events.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with company’s stakeholders including regulators, government institutions, industry associations.
- Monitor and analyse government policies, regulations as well as legislative and regulatory developments that may impact the organization's operations or industry.
- Advocate for the company's interests by effectively communicating its positions to government officials and policymakers as well as through industry associations
- Serve as the primary point of contact for government inquiries, requests, and collaborations.
- Organize meetings, forums, and events to foster positive engagement between the company and its stakeholders.
- Ensure the organization complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to ensure adherence to government rules and regulations.
What are we looking:
- Bachelor's degree in any related field (advanced degree preferred).
- At least 5 years' experience in a related field
- Exposures to the regulator (OJK/BI)
- Proven experience in government relations, public policy, institutions relations, or a similar role, preferably in fintech / tech startup companies.
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory frameworks and environment, business practices particularly financial or financial technology industry.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills to build and maintain relationships with government officials and key stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to research, analyze, and interpret legislation, regulations, and public policy trends.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities in navigating complex government environments.
- High ethical standards and a commitment to integrity in all government relations activities.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Sunter Garden Blok D8 no 5D, Sunter Agung Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14350
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Paper.id is the largest invoicing network and B2B payment solution in Indonesia. We partner with e-logistic platforms, B2B e-commerce players and FMCG distributors of tier-1 brands to accelerate the digitization of their supply chain and financial operations with the vision of becoming the one stop solution provider for B2B business. We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and high-value person to boost your careers with us. Here's to an exciting journey ahead!