- Develop creative marketing campaign as part of the brand communication strategy to targeted audiences
- Write enticing and creative copy (hero taglines, product descriptions and captions) for Brand Marketing Communication Channels (Social Media, Newsletter, Landing Page, etc)
- Assist in the management of social media channels. Draft, edit, posting smart content that significantly ramps up engagement and related goals.
- Develop and execute social media promotions tied to events, marketing campaigns and PR efforts.
- Flag/manage/assist in response to questions that come in via social media channels.
- Build and manage a pipeline of KOL aligned with Performance Marketing objectives
- Measure & evaluate the performance of influencers using analytics tools (ROI, Engagement, Reach), report on results
- Test new social engagement tactics, analyze performance and report regularly on the growth of all social channels.
- Helping to provide creative aspects related to offline-online community events
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years working in marketing role (creative, social media, events, KOL management)
- Experience in manage/handling a team
- Having solid experience in an agency / start-up company is preferred.
- Have experience related to fintech or high interest in finance would be a plus
- A savvy marketer and storyteller. You know what a great marketing brief looks like, you always keep the customer / audience in mind, and you use your marketing skills to up-level our creative outputs.
- Great copywriting skills in both English and Bahasa.
- Good sense of visual, design,etc
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends or any trending moments on the Internet to ensure the company is positioned to take advantage of new opportunities
- Ability to analyze social media metrics to report on business goals and results.
- Experienced in initiating, managing, negotiating & monetizing relationships with KOL
- Creative, flexible, gritty and passionate in the marketing field who looks for ways to smartly experiment while collaborating with others.
- A track record of growing and engaging audiences in established and emerging social channels.
- Highly organized, structured, and detail oriented. You are an expert at managing complex projects, balancing the needs of diverse stakeholders, sticking to tight timelines, and nailing all the details.
- Willing to work at Sunter, North Jakarta (hybrid)
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Sunter Garden Blok D8 no 5D, Sunter Agung Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14350
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Paper.id is the largest invoicing network and B2B payment solution in Indonesia. We partner with e-logistic platforms, B2B e-commerce players and FMCG distributors of tier-1 brands to accelerate the digitization of their supply chain and financial operations with the vision of becoming the one stop solution provider for B2B business. We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and high-value person to boost your careers with us. Here's to an exciting journey ahead!