- Create original, compelling content to improve engagement with prospects and customers, including blogs, web copy, case studies, product sheets, newsletters, emails, grants, speaking proposals and other materials.
- Conceptualize, project-manage, and ensure on-time delivery of a wide range of digital and print artifacts.
- Be a content marketing advisor for the Marketing team to pair marketing and messaging needs with appropriate tactics.
- Serve as an editor and Paper.id style resource to other areas in Marketing and the organization.
- Utilizing SEO best practices in your writing including the body, headings, titles, and meta descriptions
- Help define and maintain OKRs to measure the effectiveness of content marketing efforts and conduct data analysis to improve future efforts.
- Identify and track industry trends, influencers, and topics of interest as they relate to key corporate messages in order to develop related content strategies.
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather information and turn it into compelling, digestible, and appropriate content.
- Recognize features and benefits of the Paper.id product and effectively connect them to key messaging themes in brand-level marketing content.
- Have experience in similar roles minimal 3 years
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Have interest in financial sector
- Experience writing for tech, financial, or B2B industry is a major plus
- Experience conveying detailed, technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent writing and editing skills for a variety of audiences and situations.
- Knowledgeable of current SEO best practices and content tracking and analytics
- Comfortable working in a tech-enabled environment (Google Office Suite, etc.)
- Willing to work at Sunter Jakarta Utara
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Sunter Garden Blok D8 no 5D, Sunter Agung Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14350
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Paper.id is the largest invoicing network and B2B payment solution in Indonesia. We partner with e-logistic platforms, B2B e-commerce players and FMCG distributors of tier-1 brands to accelerate the digitization of their supply chain and financial operations with the vision of becoming the one stop solution provider for B2B business. We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and high-value person to boost your careers with us. Here's to an exciting journey ahead!