Public Relations (PR) Officer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Airlines / Aviation
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd flr. King's Court bldg II, #2129 Chino Roxes Ave., Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Public Relations and other Business degrees.
- Atleast 2-3 years of experience developing and managing public relations and corporate communications objectives, with proven leadership and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Background knowledge in aviation and tourism is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
External affairs is a broad field that may include a wide range of responsibilities. The head of external relations is in charge of devising and implementing external communications plans that help deliver the organization's strategy. This professional may implement media relations programs that create a positive image for the organization, or produce an annual report to reassure stockholders that their investment is in good hands. Some professionals arrange conferences, and write speeches and presentations for senior executives. Others work with lobbyists to influence the laws and regulations in their fields.
Pan Pacific Airlines is a start up Airline Company which is schedule to fly by the end of the year. It’s an opportunity for a highly creative, motivated and intelligent person such as you to be exposed and learn about the airline industry. Pan Pacific Airlines is a start up Airline Company which is schedule to fly by the end of the year. It’s an opportunity for a highly creative, motivated and intelligent person such as your self to be exposed and learn about the airline industry.