Sales Executive | Training
Pamav Training Institute and Technology Center, Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines68 Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 18,000.00 - PHP 20,000.00 / monthPHP180002000018000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Recommends equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Exeperience in sales for at least 3 years
- Can work independently
- Great presentation skills
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Selling to customer’s needs
- Territory management
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Energy level
- Meeting sales goals
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Psychology and BS Advertising Management
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
About Pamav Training Institute and Technology Center, Inc.
Vision PamavTech will provide higher and hands-on education, technical and vocational, professional education and training in industries, practical arts and sciences leading to certificates, diplomas and degrees. Mission PamavTech will be the premium education provider that will be recognized with excellence in engineering and technology supported by project based and hands-on learning to make the graduates global ready professionals.