Intern Writer For PAGEONE
- Makati, Philippines118 Perea , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
An Intern Writer is responsible for the following:
- Propose and write content on a daily basis.
- Assist in projects
- Participate in the brainstorming of projects
- Event coverage (press cons, launch, conferences)
Why join us?
PAGEONE MEDIA GROUP is an award-winning full-service communications agency that comprises of digital media, people development, and PR business units. It is the preferred agency of local, multinational and foreign-funded projects because it boasts of experienced managers and creative professionals who have produced projects and campaigns that have earned recognition in the Philippines and abroad.
Be part of a dynamic team that is engaged in online marketing campaigns and public relations. Get a chance to be part of a team that covers events and product launches.
- Currently taking up Journalism or equivalent
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent in interpersonal and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Basic knowledge in photoshop
- Can work with minimal supervision\
- Energetic and people-oriented
- Can easily adapt to constantly changing work content
- Highly creative and imaginative
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.