- Makati, Philippines302, LTA Building, Perea St., Legazpi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
PAGEONE GROUP is an award-winning full-service communications agency that comprises of digital media, people development, and PR business units. It is the preferred agency of local, multinational and foreign-funded projects because it boasts of experienced managers and creative professionals who have produced projects and campaigns that have earned recognition in the Philippines and abroad.
The Senior Writer will be part of the Editorial/Content Group that is tasked to write corporate stories of clients, feature articles on corporate executives, sustainability programs, and brand stories.
The Senior Writer should have solid experience in writing for both clients and agency sides and may be required to travel to cover stories and events.
He or she should have superior command of the English language and a strict grammarian as the Senior Writer will be meeting/interviewing senior executives
- Journalism or Communication Arts graduate
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent in interpersonal and oral communication
- Can work with multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Has a MINIMUM of THREE (3) years experience in writing press releases, social media posts, essays, feature articles and speeches
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Basic knowledge in photoshop
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Energetic and people oriented
- Can easily adapt to constantly changing work content
- Highly creative and imaginative
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.