PAFCPIC | Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative
- Taguig City, PhilippinesTaguig City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguig CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 23,700.00 - PHP 38,000.00 / monthPHP237003800023700MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Prepares monthly management report required during BOD meeting, Bank Reconciliation Statement of Main Office and special purpose fund monitoring reports.
- Reconciles individual account subsidiary balances with general ledger balances and makes necessary adjustments, if any.
- Monitors, checks and records the liquidation of cash advances.
- Records financial transactions through the journal vouchers and accounts payable vouchers.
- Validates the payroll schedule of BOD, Committees and general support services, payables to service providers and suppliers, and petty cash fund replenishment of Main Office.
- Prepares payroll of compensation and benefits of employees, and the alpha list of employees’ tax obligations.
- Monitors the utilization of respective Offices/Division approved budget.
- Prepares and provides the audit requirements.
- Consolidates the schedules of payment subject to expanded withholding tax, files and pays the monthly, quarterly and annual tax obligation.
- Validates the semestral list of regular suppliers of Satellite Offices.
- Prepares the requirements for the annual registration of books of accounts.
- 12. Prepares periodic reports.
- Performs such other duties as may be directed from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least one (1) year of experience in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices, financial analysis and reporting.
- Tax compliance, reconciliation and auditing skills.
- Customer relations skills
- Computer literacy
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Attention to Detail
About PAFCPIC | Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative
PAFCPIC stands for the Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative, affectionately referred to by its members as "PAPSI". PAFCPIC is a multi-awarded cooperative offering financial services through deposits and loans to its members serving in the Armed Forces of the Philippines. Its membership consists of military and civilian personnel (both active and retired) of the Philippine Army, Philippine Navy and Philippine Air Force, as well as their immediate dependents. With its current membership totalling more than 120,000 members, its main office is located along Bayani Road in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City and has 25 satellite offices across the country – 13 in Luzon, 5 in Visayas and 7 in Mindanao. PAFCPIC is the first institution-based category winner of Gawad para sa Pinakatanging Kooperatiba (Gawad PITAK) of the Land Bank of the Philippines in 2004. It was the first cooperative recognized for Family Welfare and Community Development in 2004 and for Labor-Management Relations in 2013 under the Search for Model Companies by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Center for Industrial Competitiveness. It was also the first cooperative to have been bestowed the Philippine Quality Challenge Level 2 Award in 2015 by the DTI Competitiveness Bureau in partnership with the Philippine Society for Quality Inc. PAFCPIC is currently registered with the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) under Registry Number 9520-16000421 dated 16 October 2009.