PAFCPIC | Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- ₱30,000.00 - ₱37,000.00 / monthPHP300003700030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Generates and updates print and electronic marketing and promotional content across multiple channels or platforms.
- Assists in the information dissemination relevant to marketing, cooperative communications, and other purposes.
- Writes audio and video scripts, speeches, and other communication content relevant to the function of the Section.
- Covers important events and generates stories for the website and other channels.
- Handles interviews and information gathering, liaising with internal and external sources as necessary.
- Prepares periodic reports.
- Performs such other duties as may be directed from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Broadcast Communication, Marketing, or any related course.
- At least one (1) year of work-related experience.
- Creative and Technical Writing Skills
- Proofreading Skills
- Research Skills
- Interviewing Skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Above Industry Benefits
- Commutation Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Rice Allowance
- Christmas Grocery Allowance
- Birthday Allowance
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Feature Writing
- Creative Writing
- Broadcast Communication
- Mass Communication [Broadcast-Journalism]
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
About PAFCPIC | Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative
PAFCPIC stands for the Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative, affectionately referred to by its members as "PAPSI". PAFCPIC is a multi-awarded cooperative offering financial services through deposits and loans to its members serving in the Armed Forces of the Philippines. Its membership consists of military and civilian personnel (both active and retired) of the Philippine Army, Philippine Navy and Philippine Air Force, as well as their immediate dependents. With its current membership totalling more than 120,000 members, its main office is located along Bayani Road in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City and has 25 satellite offices across the country – 13 in Luzon, 5 in Visayas and 7 in Mindanao. PAFCPIC is the first institution-based category winner of Gawad para sa Pinakatanging Kooperatiba (Gawad PITAK) of the Land Bank of the Philippines in 2004. It was the first cooperative recognized for Family Welfare and Community Development in 2004 and for Labor-Management Relations in 2013 under the Search for Model Companies by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Center for Industrial Competitiveness. It was also the first cooperative to have been bestowed the Philippine Quality Challenge Level 2 Award in 2015 by the DTI Competitiveness Bureau in partnership with the Philippine Society for Quality Inc. PAFCPIC is currently registered with the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) under Registry Number 9520-16000421 dated 16 October 2009.