Terncommerce, a New-York based FinTech startup, is seeking an additional team member to their operations in Manila (under PacketSolutions). We are looking for someone who are self-motivated, loves to learn and talk about new technologies, and is a “people person”!
- Engaged and assist customers via Livechat and Email
- Build customer relationship as part of the Sales process
- Collaboration with the rest of the team member to obtain in-depth understanding of products and services for documentation requirements.
- Work with other projects such as -- documentation, and merchant list audit.
- Excellent (english) communication skills.
- Strong analytical and listening skills.
- Self-driven and loves to interact with people from different cultures!
- Experience in Customer Service is and advantage.
- Internet savvy and a team player.
- Must have a decent internet connection and a PC/Laptop.
- Minimum 12 hours per week commitment.
- Willing to work on Weekend.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.