- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 hours ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 73% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6766 Ayala Ave.cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Philippines
PSA is seeking to identify and to hire capable candidates for the position of Research Analyst to operate out of the firms Manila office.
- Possess a University degree in political science, international relations, law, business, finance or other related subjects (a masters level degree will be favorably considered);
- Be a professional, motivated, self-starter capable of delivering well-researched and rigorous reports on a wide range of subject matters;
- Possess academic and/or work experience in the fields of political, social or business analysis and risk management or investigations or a related field;
- Possess the ability to work effectively either independently or as a team;
- Have the ability to manage multiple competing deadlines and to effectively prioritize workload;
- Exhibit a strong level of attention to detail;
- Possess excellent analytical skills;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and be adept at online research;
- Demonstrate excellent written communication skills and the ability to produce well written and professional reports in English;
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Additional research fluency in languages such as Spanish, Hindi, Thai, Vietnamese or others will be considered favorably.
- Online media and database research on a range business topics across a wide geography;
- Effectively collect, collate and analyze data;
- Produce accurate, diligently prepared and robustly defendable reports;
- Prepare interview questions, conduct interviews and maintain accurate records of these interviews;
- Manage and respond to project related tasking’s and emails;
- Accurately monitor project budgets; and
- Work collaboratively with the research team on large projects.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Pacific Strategies & Assessments (PSA) provides intelligent solutions to complex problems in the fields of security, intelligence, and investigations.
With offices in Shanghai, Manila, Hong Kong, Sydney and Dubai, PSA's approach is driven by both our unique regional presence, and extensive local experience across each of our core markets.
Founded in 1999 by the late Scott Harrison after a distinguished career with the Central Intelligence Agency, PSA’s staff comes to the firm with professional backgrounds in corporate investigations, government intelligence, military special operations, corporate security, communications, and management consulting.
Our clients include global financial institutions, oil, gas and extractive companies, manufacturers, and power and energy providers.