Medical Sales Representative
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 13 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 48% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Penthouse Prince Bldg., Makati, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- College graduate;
- Graduate of any Science/Medical/Marketing degree will be an advantage;
- At least 6 months work experience as Medical Sales Rep;
- Has empathy for the customer's situation, compassionate, patient and courteous;
- Flexible, analytical, detail oriented, people oriented, and result oriented;
- With good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written);
- Knows how to drive and has valid driver's license;
- Willing to start ASAP.
- Ethical promotion of products in key target hospitals.
- Achieve unit and peso sales targets on all assigned products as well as the growth targets and desired market share.
- Attain and maintain effective selling skills and proficient product knowledge based on agreed standards.
- Ensure and regularly monitor the effectiveness of the projects assigned by the company.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Company Car
A Group of Companies was founded in 1961. Starting in Thailand, The Company helps business partners customers attain their full potential in pharmaceutical markets through its best in class agency services covering market access, sales and marketing, product training and industry education. Being part of the South-East Asia Healthcare Community, we pride ourselves as being the top provider of medical, pharmaceutical and nutritional products and services. Because of this we strive to expand and provide our Business to Clients in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Malaysia and Cambodia. The company offers a ONE-STOP SOLUTION for high quality healthcare companies who wish to enter the Philippine market without establishing their own local operations particularly in Pediatrics, OB Gynecology, and Oncology Markets. Creating and delivering excellence is what we as a team bring to our business partners. Our management team members have the expertise in their respective fields through extensive experience and education. Be Part of the Growing Family!