Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc.
- Makati, Philippines3F, Legazpi St, San Lorenzo, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible for the program design, scripting, and coding based on the functional requirements, flowcharts, modules logical sequence, and workflow.
- Able to handle troubleshooting, unit testing and debugging of the application or system.
- Collaborates with the project team members for system integration and data flow process.
- Must fulfill system documentation requirements including internal documentation within the codes and maintains historical records of development and revisions.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing application objective, input data, and output requirements with the analyst, team leader, and client.
- Confirms the application’s operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and codes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for the quality of the codes and conducts self-testing before turning over the codes to the quality assurance team for SAT, IAT and OAT.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, training and other educational mediums.
- Shall follow PDR standards in coding and security
- Trains users on system usage of the modules they had coded.
- Can be assigned to client locations as part of the coverage of the project
- Provides support on bugs within the scope and jurisdiction of their modules and may assists fellow team members in fixing project related issues
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable with the following: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap/HTML5, JQuery, JASON, XML
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field.
- Must be familiar with database programming, scripting, and creating stored procedures/functions.
- Must have working experience with any of the following databases: MS SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Innovative, self-starter, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Efficiently manages quality of work and ability to deliver on-time.
- Must have good communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge on Geographic Information Systems is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Libran House, Legazpi St, 1223 Makati, Philippines
- Software Developer/IT Company
- 6 openings
About Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc.
Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc. is the leading provider of end-to-end Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions in the country, with more than 15 years of experience on automated mapping and facilities management using the latest technologies on data development and applications development. We continue to expand our expertise with innovative ideas and methodologies. Our solutions help multinational companies (local and abroad) form sound and intelligent decisions which enable them to provide better products and services to their respective customers. WHY JOIN US? Our people are leaders in their fields with extensive industry experience. Be a part of this technology-savvy family. We share with our clients the desire to constantly find new ways to improve existing technologies and closely work together to invent new tools. If you like challenges in the fast-paced IT world, and if you have a passion for excellence, then we will welcome you warmly. We promote "Work-Life Balance" and maintain a fun working environment. Because work is not work when you're having fun. Feel accomplished without compromising your personal life.